Thursday, July 1, 2010

Christina Hendricks Cup Size

Update on Christina Hendricks Cup Size


Christiana Hendricks cup size is in the news now. The following is what she has to say:


About her Body Measurement and Cup Size : “Back when I was modeling, the first time I went to Italy I was having cappuccinos every day, and I gained 15 pounds. And I felt gorgeous!” Hendricks, 35, tells the July/August issue of Health. “I would take my clothes off in front of the mirror and be like, Oh, I look like a woman. And I felt beautiful, and I never tried to lose it, ’cause I loved it!”
On her gym routine:
“I get kind of bored on the treadmill, but I do it. And I do a little bit of weight training. I’m really into the BOSU ball. You have to balance on it, and I do weights and squats on it. I’m pretty good at it, I feel sort of like a Karate Kid.”
On her ‘vices’:
“I like salty, creamy foods. I could sit down with a bag of chips and French onion dip and go to town! That would be on my last-supper list. But I discovered that dry French onion soup mix in nonfat yogurt tastes just as good. It really does!”
Finally, Hendricks, famed for her hourglass figure, discussed the question of the rapturous public reaction to her curvaceous body, saying: “All those times I had agents who were like, ‘You have to lose some weight,’ and all of a sudden, people are celebrating it. It’s like: ‘Oh, thank you! Thank you for letting me be me’.’

No comments:

Post a Comment